ASSET Now Hiring Engineering Drafter
Looking to join a rapidly growing engineering consulting firm anchored by veteran power system design leaders and a growing team of control system professional engineers? Now is a great time to apply at ASSET Engineering as we have an immediate opening for an Engineering Drafter. This position is responsible for providing drafting support for a team of engineers. If you have hands-on experience with CAD software and are familiar with building processes, we’d like to meet you.
We offer an excellent compensation package including medical, dental, vision, accident and life insurance for all regular full-time employees, subsidy for employee family coverage, flexible spending account, educational assistance program, simple IRA plan, company financial performance and individual contribution incentive plan and an array of other company perks.
ASSET Engineering has an immediate opening for an Engineering Drafter. The position is responsible for providing drafting support for a team of engineers.
• Draft electrical and civil designs in AutoCAD
• Work with a team of engineers to meet drawing package requirements for specific projects
• Develop new CAD drawings based on designs directed by engineers
• Make revisions to existing CAD drawings per markups provided by engineers
• Support project deadlines for the delivery of engineered drawing packages
• Must be a high school graduate or have completed GED
• Minimum 1 year experience in AutoCAD software
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• High attention to details
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Negative drug test results
• Background check results satisfactory to ASSET
• Associates Degree in Drafting or Electrical Design Preferred
• Experience in Microstation and/or Raster preferred
*Compensation will commensurate with work experience and skills
We ask all candidates to submit their resume by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.